Friday, October 14, 2011

The Show is On!

Alice Kelsey with collectors Leslie Smith and Dwight Florence

The show is on! Twenty three of my recent oil and pastel paintings are exhibited and available for purchase in a solo show near Media, PA! I enjoyed sharing my work and discussing it with others at the opening reception, and seeing my paintings in the well-lit, inviting exhibit area. I appreciate the comments about my work from viewers seeing it for the first time, as well as those who have followed it over time. The above photo features two collectors of my work, whose insightful feedback, and support I greatly appreciate. We are standing in front of the large oil on linen which I recently completed, "In the Woods- Light" (see photos section of Facebook for image).

The show continues through Dec. 2, and is open to the public daily from 9 am - 6 pm. For details & directions, see http://www.pendlehill.org/events/690-paintings-by-alice-kelsey   Please share your impressions with me if you get a chance to see the show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment